Take a look at your LinkedIn profile. Do you have your company website listed in the “contact info” section of your profile as “My Website?” If so, keep reading and we’ll show you a quick and easy way to get more people to your website using LinkedIn.
Customize your website links in 7 simple steps
1. Log in to your LinkedIn page and click on “Edit Profile.”
2. Click on “Edit Contact Info.”
3. Locate the “Websites” section and click on the pencil icon.
4. In the first column, select “Other:” from the dropdown menu.
5. In the second column, enter a custom name for the website or page you want to direct people to. For example, if you’re a commercial real estate agent, you may want to say “Commercial Real Estate Listings” in this column.
Tip: Use relevant keywords to name your website – this will help optimize your profile.
6. In the third column, enter the url you want to direct people to. Keep in mind, this can be your website home page, a products/services page or even your facebook page.
7. Click “Save.”
Now your website links are more inviting – encouraging visitors to click through and visit them.