There's a reason we call it ActiveAgency. 🚀
Table of Contents
Using Video Proposals, you and your team can record and share password-protected videos for prospects and clients. And, since it’s built into ActiveAgency, it drives more traffic to your beautiful agency website, too!
In addition to showing you and your personality, videos are great for highlighting policy features and explaining various concepts in a way that relates directly to your recipient. Plus, it’s just cool!
Explore the following guide to see detailed screenshots and steps for using Video Proposals.
NOTE: We can create special users who only have access to Video Proposals. They cannot see video proposals that other users create, nor can they edit pages or other sections of the website. Use the form at the bottom of the page to have us add users.
1. Log in to ActiveAgency. To do that, add wp-admin to the end of your website address, like this:
If you don’t remember your account details, click Lost your password? Or, contact us.
2. Click Add New in the left menu to launch the screen recorder.
3. Click OK or Allow if prompted. If this is your first recording, you’ll need to install the software first.
4. You can record your screen, webcam or both. Select the recorder frame size and desired mic. Drag-and-drop the recorder frame on your screen. Click Rec to start recording.
5. Record your screen and/or webcam. Click the pause button to stop the recording.
6. If you’re finished, click Done. To start over, click the trashcan icon. Or, to resume your recording, click Rec.
7. Enter the Video Title and Notes. Both of these are shown to your recipient. Click Upload once ready.
8. Wait for your video to upload to ActiveAgency. Then, click Done.
9. Return to ActiveAgency. Copy-and-paste the details into an email to your recipient. To view the recording yourself, copy the password and click View Video Proposal.
10. Paste the password you just copied into the field and click Submit.
11. Admire your incredible video! 😉If Hello Producer is active on your website, you’ll see your contact info on the page.
12. To access all of your recordings, return to ActiveAgency and click All Video Proposals in the left menu. Click the info icon to see the link and password again. Page Views shows how many times your recipient accessed the page. Click Edit to change the video title, notes or password.
13. Click the pencil icon to edit the video title and notes. Change the page password in the right panel. Click Update to save your changes.
ActiveAgency Update Request
As an ActiveAgency subscriber, you’re welcome to email, chat or call us. Or, complete the form below. 👋🏻