Click Below to Play!
Does working remotely really work?
At Forge3, we ditched our usual 9-to-5 office routine years ago and haven’t looked back. How do we do it? What did we learn along the way? Can you do the same?
In light of COVID-19, a lot of businesses are trying to figure out how to work remotely. So, we wanted to invite a few of our insurance business friends to talk about how and why it’s not only possible, but often times better than a traditional office.
This isn’t a sales pitch webinar. Rather, we simply felt the need to connect with other likeminded people to talk about the impact of COVID-19 and how we, and you, can navigate it going forward.
We share our webcams and screens, but also make this an interactive session with plenty of questions and conversation so we can all learn, be inspired, and leave a little more connected.
Special thanks to our panel
Part 1: Making it work for your team
- The Forge3 story (had an office, went remote, now hybrid)
- Managing expectations and having the right team mindset
- The right people, tools, and process/workflow
- Culture is possible, but requires work (flex time, team days, trips, etc.)
- Announcing sales, celebrating “kudos,” sharing photos, staying in touch
- So many tools, so little time
- Rocket Referrals employee survey (watch below)
Part 2: Making it work for your clients, prospects, and partners
- Creating an awesome experience is job #1 (regardless of what’s happening in the world)
- Proactive communication is critical
- Update website with notification bar, live chat, client service center, etc.
- Email clients letting them know that you’re there for them
- Use video proposals instead of face-to-face meetings
- Use e-sign document solution instead of fax or PDFs
- Send handwritten cards (the easy way)
- Above all else, be human (people want to do business with people)
”This was awesome! So nice. Thanks Jeff and Forge3 for all your great work.Donna JamisonParticipant
”This was very informative and gave me ideas to make our company work more efficiently with remote work in the coming weeks.Vince CapaldiParticipant
”Very valuable and appreciated!Michael TrouillonParticipant