There's a reason we call it ActiveAgency. 🚀
Table of Contents
This one is a total wow factor. Your website includes Hello Producer, which allows you to use special links to show your photo, name, email address and phone number across the entire site. It’s a great way for you to maintain your relationship with prospects and clients while also reinforcing the personal touch your agency offers.
Each person in your agency has their own Hello Producer “tag.” To see what they are, reference the How to update team members section.
To use Hello Producer, add your tag (including the hashtag symbol) to the end of any website page link, like this:
Explore the following guide to see detailed screenshots and steps for using Hello Producer.
1. Visit your agency’s website and navigate to the page you’d like to share with your recipient.
2. Add your Hello Producer “tag” to the end of the website address and copy it.
3. Compose your email and paste the link into the body.
4. When your recipient clicks the link, the entire website is personalized with your information!
NOTE: Your recipient can browse the agency website and even come back tomorrow and your personalized contact information still appears. It’s saved for up to three days after your recipient first clicks the link. Pretty slick! And, if they complete a form, the submission comes into the agency and has your contact information attached to it. That way, the agency knows to give you production credit or to simply forward the submission to you to handle.
Suggested Action Items
- Add a link to your email signature with your special Hello Producer tag
- Add your tag to any link you email to people or post online
- Consider updating your business cards to include your personalized tag link
- Update your social media profiles to include your personalized tag link
ActiveAgency Update Request
As an ActiveAgency subscriber, you’re welcome to email, chat or call us. Or, complete the form below. 👋🏻