Using Video Proposals While Working Remotely
Click Below to Play!
Insurance agents are using video proposals
Long before COVID-19, video proposals have been a powerful sales and servicing tool for insurance producers looking to close more sales and wow people as they do.
Now, since we’re all forced to work remotely, video proposals are even more powerful. You and your team can record and share password-protected videos for prospects and clients. It’s as simple as tapping a button and recording your screen and/or webcam.
And that’s exactly what I wanted to show you in this 20-minute webinar!
We’ve seen a huge increase in the number of agents using video proposals the last few weeks. It’s a great option, especially when it’s not possible to meet face-to-face.
- Jeff Teschke
Founder and CEO, Forge3
Here’s a rough outline of what we covered:
- The concept behind video proposals and when to use them
- The “wow” factor and standing out for being different
- A step-by-step demo showing how to create a video proposal
- Different platforms and options for creating video proposals
- As usual, plenty of Q&A (the fun part!)
ActiveAgency + Video Proposals
Our ActiveAgency website platform includes Video Proposals! So, you can create videos right within your agency website, making it easy and professional looking for your prospects and clients.